Dr. Caroline Thun-Hohenstein and Dr. Dieter Volc
Your centre for Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
Private Clinic Confraternitaet
The „Ordinationszentrum“ is accessible by lift on the 1st floor.
- Information, diagnostics, therapy and counselling for patients and relatives with Parkinson's disease and related movement disorders
- Early detection of Parkinson's disease (odour test, tests) and family counselling
- Care and support during the course of the disease
- Special consultation hours for the application of invasive therapy methods such as
- deep brain stimulation (DBS-deep brain stimulation)
- Apomorphine therapy (Apo-go PEN and Apo-go crono PUMPE)
- LCIG (Duodopa pump)
- Special therapy with botulinum toxin (BOTOX)
- Information, diagnostics, therapy and counselling for patients and relatives with headaches and migraines
- Telemedical care for our registered patients
Barbara Prinz, DGKS
welcomes you at our desk.
+43 (0)1 5221309
+43 (0)1 40114 5883
Should you be unable to attend an appointment, please be so kind as to cancel in good time in order to give someone else the opportunity to take that time slot.
Preparation for the visit to the doctor
Please use this form to prepare for the visit to the doctor:
appointment preparation (PDF)
We offer private consultancy.
Please submit fee notes to your health insurance company and we will send you the appropriate form.
in urgent cases
+43 (0)1 401140
not for appointments
How to find us
coming from the "Gürtel" (B221) via Laudongasse-Kochgasse-Skodagasse
coming from the "Ring" (Vienna Ring Road) via Alserstraße-Feldgasse-Laudongasse-Kochgasse-Skodagasse
all short-term parking zone, few parking spaces
in 300 m: "Hamerling-Garage" (underground car park)
By public transport
easy to reach
bus 13A from "Hauptbahnhof" (main station), we are located at the terminus Skodagasse/Alserstraße tram lines 43, 44, 33 and 5